Reasons to select Zia Trust Inc. and our services as your Corporate Trustee:
Experienced trust management with most types of assets and fiduciary appointments.
Operations are in compliance with State regulatory standards.
Reliable, Local and personalized service.
Objectivity in administration and decision making.
Independent of family relationships, but concern for individuals and unique situations.
We work alongside professional advisors of your choice: Investment Advisors, Attorneys, CPAs
• Revocable and Irrevocable
• Charitable Trusts
• Custodial Trusts
• Testamentary Trusts
• Estate Administration and Probate Services
• Support Services for Private Trustees
• Trusts with Closely Held Businesses
• Elder Care Trusts
• Special Needs Trusts
• Medical Care Reversionary Trusts
• Other types of Trusts
Employee Benefit Trusts
• 401(k) Plans
• Deferred Compensation Plans
• Defined Contribution or Defined Benefit Plans
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Zia Trust specializes in offering custody services for non-publicly traded assets in a self-directed IRA. Our fees are competitive and we are experienced in these services. Please call our IRA Department to explore how we might serve you.
For existing self-directed IRA clients who are enrolled for online viewing and statements of their account, you can access your account using the link below.
If you are interested in enrolling for self-directed IRA online services or having trouble accessing your account, please call our IRA department at 505-881-3338.
Pay your IRA custodial fees online.*
• $1,000.00 payment limit per transaction*
• Contact our office to pay IRA custodial fees over $1,000**
• A $3.50 convenience fee is added to each transaction.***